“To be socially, environmentally, and economically responsible in all our endeavors and to contribute to making the planet a better place”
- Acme Travels has been in operations for over 28 years.
- The company is based in Sri Lanka and is 100% Sri Lankan owned and operated.
- Quality is assured as we are confident of our products!
- We guarantee that you will have a great holiday and provide 24 hour customer service.
- A strong passion for customer service and guaranteed assistance at all time.
- For every hundred US Dollar sale, one dollar is channeled for regular charities.
- Approved by the Local Tourist Board & Licensed by the Civil Aviation Authority & we are members of the following prominent International Travel Associations recognized all over the world for several years.
Since the launch of Acme Travels in 1993, we have handled thousands of clients and we have developed a strong relationship with relevant companies and bodies in the destinations we serve This has enabled us to offer a quality, personalized service and superb value for money by putting our client’s needs first. The dedicated and versatile team at Acme Travels are highly experienced and knowledgeable. We also provide a personalized service and you are sure to receive our quick responses to all your concerns. Our chauffeur guides are accommodating and friendly and they will make, touring in Sri Lanka, a memorable and a close to the heart experience, one you will cherish for years.
We have a fleet of vehicles covering a wide range of coaches, vans and cars. The link, transportation in this website will provide you an idea of our transport. Our Office is located in a prominent commercial and residential area in Colombo, which is well equipped with the state of the art facilities. We provide a quick response to our prospective clients and the requisitions promptly with complete information. Furthermore, we are 24 hours contactable making us being promptly attentive to the clients and their requirements.
|(PATA) Pacific Asia travel Association||: (From year 2000)|
|(ASTA) American Society of Travel Agents||: (From year 2002)|
|SUSTAINABLE TRAVEL INTERNATIONAL||: (From year 2012)|
“We are member of Travelife and we have started the process to work step by step towards complying with international sustainability standards”.
“Acme Travels is happy to announce that we have engaged with the Travelife for Tour Operator & Travel Agents scheme. Travelife is an internationally recognized, GSTC-Global Sustainable Tourism Council accredited training, management & certification program in sustainability in tourism.
Travelife is a three-stage certification program for tour operators and travel agents: (1) Travelife Engaged; (2) Travelife Partner and (3) Travelife Certified. We are at stage 1 – Travelife Engaged. We are working to move forward to stage 2 – Travelife Partner. To reach the Travelife Partner, we must meet the standards of over 100 sustainability criteria that can be grouped into five key areas: Office operations; Product development; Working with suppliers; Customer relations and destinations.
Through regular training, raised awareness among our staff & our suppliers, developing a culture of sustainable management and practices, Acme Travels aims to achieve the certification Travelife Certified, the third and highest level of the Travelife certification scheme by after completing travelife partner level.
Our aim is to strengthen our commitment to sustainability management and to turn it into consistent sustainable business practices in tourism. From an industry ethical perspective, we believe sustainability statements should be third-party justified and certified. That’s why we chose Travelife for Tour Operator & Travel Agents for our sustainability engagement.”
ACME Sustainability policy
- To use locally available individual hotels and small establishments for the guest stay accommodation / hotel arrangements.
- Reduce and minimize Plastic / Polythene and other material harmful to the environment and to increase the use of material more eco-friendly.
- Campaign and support the clients to offset their Carbon Footprint during touring, travel also while staying at accommodation arrangements.
- Encourage and promote environment friendly activities as Hiking / Trekking / Cycling / Rafting / Non-motorized Boating and etc.; Also discourage activities harming environment.
- Encourage and Guide the Acme Team (Management and Staff) to use more environment friendly materials and reduce Carbon Footprint.
- Thousands of satisfied clients who enjoyed their stay with our Services since 1993.
- Tour Operations headed by professionals with over 25 years of experience in the Travel Trade.
- A dedicated staff and a dynamic management.
- Credibility in the local & regional hotel trade.
- Travel Network, linking Sri Lanka, Maldives, India, Nepal
- To take that extra step with our clients & provide them a complete travel solution.
- To exchange with our services and experience and to provide you the best value for money.
- To ensure that you have pleasant memories of our country, culture and our personal services. We aim to be more than a generic destination management company.
- Our clients not to be just another tourist, but to be our linkage and our agent to the next potential customers.
- You to decide and us to make available the complete information: Not we to decide what you should do for your holiday. Giving the best information at all times & not to try & sell what we want but what the client wants.
- To walk with the new to provide the best holiday solution as fast as possible, but not to loose the Human touch, by continuously providing personalized services.
- To comply with our customers’ ever varying desires & to be contactable around the clock.
At Acme Travels we are confident of our products! We guarantee that you will have a great holiday. There are no other companies in any other countries attached to Acme Travels Sri Lanka except our sister company in Maldives Vista .C0 and Travel Services. We shall be not liable for any services contracted with any other company which may have a simlar name to our company but based outside of Sri Lanka.