Socially, environmentally & economically be a responsible company which has sustainability in mind when making decisions in operations. Considering a win, win situation in all dealings, operations & being very mindful.
ACME Travels Sustainability Policy
“We are member of Travelife and we have started the process to work step by step towards complying with international sustainability standards”.
“Acme Travels is happy to announce that we have engaged with the Travelife for Tour Operator & Travel Agents scheme. Travelife is an internationally recognized, GSTC-Global Sustainable Tourism Council accredited training, management & certification program in sustainability in tourism.
Travelife is a three-stage certification program for tour operators and travel agents: (1) Travelife Engaged; (2) Travelife Partner and (3) Travelife Certified. We are at stage 1 – Travelife Engaged. We are working to move forward to stage 2 – Travelife Partner. To reach the Travelife Partner, we must meet the standards of over 100 sustainability criteria that can be grouped into five key areas: Office operations; Product development; Working with suppliers; Customer relations and destinations.
Through regular training, raised awareness among our staff & our suppliers, developing a culture of sustainable management and practices, Acme Travels aims to achieve the certification Travelife Certified, the third and highest level of the Travelife certification scheme by after completing travelife partner level.
Our aim is to strengthen our commitment to sustainability management and to turn it into consistent sustainable business practices in tourism. From an industry ethical perspective, we believe sustainability statements should be third-party justified and certified. That’s why we chose Travelife for Tour Operator & Travel Agents for our sustainability engagement.”
|(PATA) Pacific Asia travel Association||: (From year 2000)|
|(ASTA) American Society of Travel Agents||: (From year 2002)|
|SUSTAINABLE TRAVEL INTERNATIONAL||: (From year 2012)|
- Thousands of satisfied clients who enjoyed their stay with our Services since 1993.
- Tour Operations headed by professionals with over 25 years of experience in the Travel Trade.
- A dedicated staff and a dynamic management.
- Credibility in the local & regional hotel trade.
- Travel Network, linking Sri Lanka, Maldives, India, Nepal
- To take that extra step with our clients & provide them a complete travel solution.
- To exchange with our services and experience and to provide you the best value for money.
- To ensure that you have pleasant memories of our country, culture and our personal services. We aim to be more than a generic destination management company.
- Our clients not to be just another tourist, but to be our linkage and our agent to the next potential customers.
- You to decide and us to make available the complete information: Not we to decide what you should do for your holiday. Giving the best information at all times & not to try & sell what we want but what the client wants.
- To walk with the new to provide the best holiday solution as fast as possible, but not to loose the Human touch, by continuously providing personalized services.
- To comply with our customers’ ever varying desires & to be contactable around the clock.
At Acme Travels we are confident of our products! We guarantee that you will have a great holiday.