Our Contact Information
What Information Do We Collect?
When visiting our website, you may provide us with two types of information: personal information you voluntarily choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis, and Web site use information gathered on a collective basis as you and others browse our Website.
- Personal Information You Choose to Provide
- Registration Information
- You will provide us information about yourself, your firm or company, and your practices when you register to be a user of our services, register for certain services, or register for email newsletters and alerts.
- These information can be further verified as specific and confidential details as of Your and your Family or Your Travel Partner; Passport Name and Passport details (a Copy of your passport of the Bio Date Page), Your or your tour participant Credit Card Details. Generally we refrain collecting the details of your children unless required mandatory for Visa or Air Ticket procedures. Please be mindful that you have consent of your travel partners or companions when you share their personal and confidential details with our office.
With your direct or indirect consent we shall collect personal information from you when you make a booking through our web site or through a Travel Agency (i.e Online or Offline), An Agent in your country, or a local Destination Management Company or through a Representatives as per your reference.
The details can be communicated via your Email, Your Mobile, Your Fixed Line or Websites, Facebook, WhatsApp, Other social media or any other communication applications, Digital or Non Digital Devices presently available or will developed an available in future.
These details can be requested as ‘pre tour’ arrangement, ‘during the tour’ or ‘after the tour’,
However we shall respect your legal right(s) to consent or object to provide any such details or discontinue or withhold the information or any part of information which will be considered as your absolute discretion.
We shall use any of your confidential detail exclusively for our tour operation legitimate requirement as to send you tour proposal packages, tour arrangement payment and transaction further for our Tour Product Marketing & Sale Promotions purposes.
We shall always observe technical, organizational, administrative, physical and security procedures to protect and safeguard your confidential information being accessible or available to any Non Relevant or Third Party(s) infringement.
We shall strictly use the details with the trade partners, our bank(s) and other service provides within Sri Lanka Territory unless you have arranged flight, passenger shipping, any tour package(s) or any other service not defined at this stage through our Agency outside Sri Lanka
We shall directly or indirectly update you or you will be aware of any such instance we shall require to share your confidential details with any other third party as our Partner Agent, our Representative who will arrange any service through us for you with your knowledge.
Please be assured that we shall always use your Private and Confidential details of your and our contractual agreement to arrange and to complete either as a part or fully our services provide to you and as our obligatory confirmations.
- If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. If you use our “Email this page” feature to send a copy of that page to someone else, your email address will appear as the sender of the email. Both your email address and the recipient’s email address will not be used for any other purpose.
- How Do We Use the Information That You Provide to Us?
- Generally, we use personal information for purposes of managing and expanding our business activities, providing customer service and making available other products and services to our customers and prospective customers. Occasionally, we may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to our Web site, new services and special offers we think you will find valuable.
- We allow you the choice to opt-out of having your information used for purposes not directly related to our site, when we ask for the information. Until you explicitly opt-in for the first time we consider you in the opt-out category. We always notify our customers when their information is being collected by any outside parties. We do this so our users can make an informed choice as to whether or not they should proceed with services that require an outside party. If you do not wish to receive any promotional or marketing e-mails and/or surface mail marketing letters, you may opt-out of receiving those communications by using the opt-out mechanism on the User Account Settings Web page, or by sending an e-mail with the subject line “Unsubscribe” to or e-mail address – see above.