If you are looking for a tour in Sri Lanka with a low budget but would like to visit the best places this can be the ideal tour for you. Accommodation at decent places, not luxury but with great value for money! A definite choice for clients who want to see Sri Lanka on a budget!
Download this tour information PDF
All rates quoted are in US Dollars & nett per person inclusive of all applicable taxes.
Double or twin room sharing basis at mentioned properties or similar.
Welcomed at the airport by our representative.
Check-in 14hrs & Check-out at 12hrs.
Three nights on half-board basis (breakfast & dinner) and Ten nights on bed & breakfast basis (breakfast only). – Total 13 nights. Dinners included on Day 10, Day 1 1 & Day 12
Air-conditioned private vehicle with an English speaking chauffeur will be provided (Private Tour).
No vehicle will be provided on any free days if any (as per program).
Fuel & local assurance for vehicle & passengers while travelling included.
The chauffeur will look after his own meals & accommodation by himself.
Private Jeep to visit each reserve included Udawalawe reserve or Yala reserve for half a day each.– (Entrance fees to be paid directly by clients). If for any reason the mentioned reserve are closed, we shall make arrangements to visit another alternate reserve.
Joy ride by train included between Ella to Badulla around 45 mts.
Services Not Included.
All entrance fees as per program to be paid directly only in Sri Lankan Rupees and it will cost around USD 200 per person.
Personal spending (tips, laundry, mini bar, telephone, fax, beverages etc.)
The right to use video cameras at sites – most places will allow you to use video cameras once the entrance fee is paid except at The Temple of the Tooth in Kandy or Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage (USD 05 per Videocamera per site).
Medical expenses, travel insurance, international flights.
Sri Lanka Visa charges USD 50 per person & for SAARC countries USD 20 per person, can be obtained directly via the internet please visit this site. http://www.eta.gov.lk/. The process is very simple payments can be paid online & with the confirmation document print out & code you have to submit passport on arrival only. The passport has to be valid for six months from the day of arrival return air tickets & sufficient funds or reservations arranged for the holiday should be with you. All nationals have to obtain a visit / tourist visa prior to arrival.
There has to be a minimum of two clients or more per booking.
If only one client is travelling alone please contact us for further details.
01st May 2023 to 31st October 2023 (Except Kandy Perahara Period 21st to 30th August 2023)
|Number of clients Travelling together
|| Economy Category
||USD 995 per person
||USD 825 per person
||USD 725 per person
|Single room extra charges
||USD 345 per person
Kandy Perahara Period for ten nights from 21st to 30th August 2023 – only if clients are spending the nights in Kandy during the Perahara Period, a extra supplement will be applicable – USD 35 per room per night extra for only Kandy overnights.
- All entrance fees as per program to be paid directly will cost around USD 200 per person. ( Anuradhapura /Mihintale/Sigiriya / Polonnaruwa / Medirigiriya / Dambulla / Nalanda / Kandy temple / Cultural Dance Show / Kandy Museum / Peradeniya Gardens / Pinnawela Elephant orphanage / Yala or Udawalawe Reserve )
- Please change foreign currency in to SLRS at the airport after customs, there are many 24hrs bank counters at the airport as all these payments have to be made only in SLRS. No credit card payments are accepted at these sites. Subject to change slightly sometimes details are provided with rates as applicable at the moment. (Children under 12 years will be charged half rate 50%)
- For Reservations during, Super Peak Period – 21 December 2023 to 10 January 2024 period please contact us for further details. As Peak supplements apply at hotels during this period & this will change according to the category of hotels and actual days of stay at each hotel.
- If required we can modify the program to have the last night in a beach hotel south of Colombo or in Negombo then proceed to the airport. Any other modifications to the program can be arranged as per individual preferences.
- CANCELLATION POLICY – You may cancel your booking at any time prior to commencement of the reservations which has to be acknowledged by our company in writing. If the cancellation is made 30 days before the first date of the reservation we will retain your 1st small deposit to cover our costs. If the cancellation is notified less than 29 days prior to the first date of reservation following additional cancellation charges will apply.
- Less than 30 days before arrival 25% of total invoice
- Less than 21 days before arrival 50% of total invoice
- Less than 14 days before arrival 100% of total invoice
- No show or early departure 100% of total invoice
- No more restrictions regarding Covid vaccinations etc. All tourists are allowed entry no requirement of Covid vaccination proof anymore in Sri Lanka with effect from 06th Dec 2022. Anyway we must check back again a few days before arrival if there are any new changes.