A comprehensive tour of Sri Lanka dwelling into its historical past & its natural beauty with a Wild Life Safari, visits to tea plantations in the hills and beaches. It includes a few days stay at a beach hotel in the south of Sri Lanka. The tour is an ideal one as it is complemented by Colonial style accommodation where ever possible at a reasonable rate, taking in the rich history of Sri Lanka, fascinating culture and the scenery.
Download this tour information PDF
All rates quoted are in US Dollars & net per person inclusive of all applicable taxes.
Every two persons sharing a double or twin room at mentioned properties or similar.
Welcomed at the airport by our representative.
Check-in 14h00 & Check-out at 12hrs.
Five nights on half-board basis (breakfast & dinner) and five nights on bed & breakfast basis (breakfast only) – Total Ten Nights.
On these Days 5,6,8,9 & 10 dinner will be included.
Air-conditioned private vehicle with an English speaking chauffeur will be provided (Private Tour).
No vehicle will be provided on any free days if any (as per program). Last day Transfer to the airport included.
Fuel & local assurance for vehicle & passengers while travelling included.
The chauffeur will look after his own meals & accommodation.
Basic Private Jeep to visit Yala reserve included for half a day – (Entrance fees to be paid directly by clients at the reserve). If for any reason the mentioned reserve is closed, we shall make arrangements to visit another reserve.
Services Not Included.
All entrance fees as per program to be paid directly only in Sri Lankan Rupees and it will cost around USD 190 per person.
Personal spending (tips, laundry, mini bar, telephone, fax, beverages etc.)
The right to use video cameras at sites – most places will allow you to use video cameras once the entrance fee is paid except at The Temple of the Tooth in Kandy & the Pinnawela Elephant orphanage (USD 05 per Videocamera per location).
Medical expenses, travel insurance, international flights.
Sri Lanka Visa charges USD 50 per person & for SAARC countries USD 20 per person, can be obtained directly via the internet please visit this site. http://www.eta.gov.lk/. The process is very simple payments can be paid online & with the confirmation document print out & code you have to submit passport on arrival only. The passport has to be valid for six months from the day of arrival return air tickets & sufficient funds or reservations arranged for the holiday should be with you. All nationals have to obtain a visit / tourist visa prior to arrival.
There has to be a minimum of two clients or more per booking.
If only one client is travelling alone please contact us for further details.
01st May 2023 to 31st October 2023 (Except Kandy Perahara Period 21st to 30th August 2023)
|Number of clients Travelling together
||1545 per person
||1370 per person
||1265 per person
|Single room extra charges
||785 per person
Kandy Perahara Period for ten nights from 21st to 30th August 2023 – only if clients are spending the nights in Kandy during the Perahara Period, a extra supplement will be applicable – USD 60 per room per night extra for only Kandy overnights.
- All entrance fees as per program to be paid directly will cost around USD 190 per person. (Anuradhapura / Isurumuniya & Sri Maha Bodiya / Aukana / Sigiriya / Polonnaruwa / Medirigiriya / Dambulla / Nalanda / Kandy temple / Cultural Dance Show / Pinnawala / Kandy Museum / Peradeniya / Buduruwagala / Yala Reserve)
- Please change foreign currency in to SLRS at the airport after customs, there are many 24hrs bank counters at the airport as all these payments have to be made only in SLRS. No credit card payments are accepted at these sites. Subject to change slightly sometimes details are provided with rates as applicable at the moment. (Children under 12 years will be charged half rate 50%)
- For Reservations during, Super Peak Period – 21 December 2023 to 10 January 2024 period please contact us for further details. As Peak supplements apply at hotels during this period & this will change according to the category of hotels and actual days of stay at each hotel.
- If required we can modify the program to have the last night in a beach hotel south of Colombo or in Negombo then proceed to the airport. Any other modifications to the program can be arranged as per individual preferences.
- CANCELLATION POLICY – You may cancel your booking at any time prior to commencement of the reservations which has to be acknowledged by our company in writing. If the cancellation is made 30 days before the first date of the reservation we will retain your 1st small deposit to cover our costs. If the cancellation is notified less than 29 days prior to the first date of reservation following additional cancellation charges will apply.
- Less than 30 days before arrival 25% of total invoice
- Less than 21 days before arrival 50% of total invoice
- Less than 14 days before arrival 100% of total invoice
- No show or early departure 100% of total invoice
- No more restrictions regarding Covid vaccinations etc. All tourists are allowed entry no requirement of Covid vaccination proof anymore in Sri Lanka with effect from 06th Dec 2022. Anyway we must check back again a few days before arrival if there are any new changes.